Paleo Ranch Dressing & Dip
This is a dairy-free ranch that's easy to make, paleo-friendly, & perfect for veggie stick dipping, drizzling on a bed of greens or adding to your favorite veggie salads. It's Whole30-friendly too!
- 1/2 cup mayo (homemade or Primal Kitchen Mayo)
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup full-fat canned coconut milk (may need to blend to mix together)
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp. dried dill
- 1/2 tsp. dried garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. dried onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried chives
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt (add additional sea salt if desired)
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix until smooth and creamy.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Store in a covered container or mason jar in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Pairs Well With
Recipe from therealfoodrds.com