There’s a new chip in town; it’s coming to your town! Become one of the first brand ambassadors for Wilde Chips – the first complete protein chip made from real chicken breast – and help us share the thin, crispy, guilt-free indulgence with the world!
About the brand: Wilde Chips launched in Whole Foods in July 2018 and can now be found nationally in over 1,500 locations including Sprouts, Wegmans, HyVee, and Fresh Thyme. Wilde Chips received top snack of 2018 awards by Women's Health and Health Magazine, and have features in Men’s Health and Cool Hunting.
About the chips: We turned 3 simple ingredients into the most satisfying chip you’ve ever crunched. Think of Wilde Chips as the perfect guilt-free indulgence! Instead of loading on carbs that leave you feeling empty, we’ve crafted the crispiest new snack from just 3 wholesome ingredients.
Ideal candidates are friendly, engaging, enthusiastic and should want to spark up great conversation while driving sales. Sales and demo experience isn’t required but is a plus! Candidates will have the flexibility to work between 4hrs and 80hrs per month depending on timing and available retailers in your area. If you’re looking for well-paid, flexible part-time work as an independent contractor please apply today!
- Schedule demos at specified locations and times
- Timely event set-ups, breakdowns, and recaps of in-store demos
- Handle, prepare, and serve food in accordance with health and hygiene regulation
- Proactively engage and interact with consumers in a kind and professional manner
- Accurate record keeping and reporting
- Drive product sales while increasing brand recognition
- Must be able to stand-up for 4 hours to perform demos
- Excellent communication skills, ability to engage and educate consumers
- Must possess a phone/computer capable of taking photos and using PromoMash App (demo scheduling and reporting software)
- Occasional purchases to be reimbursed on the following bill cycle
- Ability to commute to specified grocery locations
Pay: $20/hr + Commission